Driving Schools, Driving Lessons, Driving Instructors

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

AA or BSM ?

Like the waiting room, general chat. Hopefully about Driving but not necessary, as it says "General Chat".

AA or BSM ?

Postby mcm5 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Which driving school is better you think, AA or BSM ?
mcm5

Re: AA or BSM ?

Postby admin » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:32 pm

mcm5 wrote:Which driving school is better you think, AA or BSM ?

Would probably opt for the AA if I were taking lessons myself as they don't use trainee's, but everyone as got to learn some where.

I used to be on a trainee licence myself, there are rumours that trainees may have to charge less for a lesson than a fully qualified instructor.

Better still go with recommendations from friends or family, most good instructors are found that way, as the new instructors become experienced they will also get recommendations come their way.

Aren't they both the same these day's as the AA bought BSM for £1, but also had to pay off all the debts ...which do you think is the best?
admin
Site Admin

Re: AA or BSM ?

Postby mcm5 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:31 pm

Had no idea about this deal. Thank you. Still nice to know that BSM worth something :D...
mcm5

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Bridge by mehdiplugins.com

Featured Driving Schools

FREE LISTING FOR ADI's IN OUR DIRECTORY add your School to our database.

Ad's By Uk's Best Driving Schools .co.uk

By PLAVEB

Manoeuvres..How to Section

TAKE A MINUTE TO POLL

WHATS MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU WHEN LOOKING FOR A DRIVING INSTRUCTOR TO TEACH YOU TO DRIVE?

Learning to drive resources

Latest Topics In our FORUM

mod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_counter
mod_vvisit_counterToday431
mod_vvisit_counterYesterday490
mod_vvisit_counterThis week1249
mod_vvisit_counterLast week2098
mod_vvisit_counterThis month5468
mod_vvisit_counterLast month11392

Today: Sep 16, 2014
JoomlaWatch 1.2.12 - Joomla Monitor and Live Stats by Matej Koval

copyright © 2009 - 2012 uksbestdrivingschools.co.uk ...all rights reserved

Driving schools, driving school, driving test, dsa, driving instructor, driving lesson, driving lessons, pass your test, learn to drive, learning to drive, driving schools London, driving schools Birmingham, Driving Schools Liverpool, Driving Schools Manchester, Driving Schools Nottingham, Driving Schools in Shrewsbury, Driving Schools Telford, Driving Schools Oswestry, Driving Schools Whitchurch, Driving schools Dudley, Driving Schools Glasgow, Driving Schools Isle Of White, Driving Schools Wales, Driving Schools in Wem, Driving Schools in Ellesmere, Driving Schools in Halesowen, Driving Schools in Stourbridge,Driving Schools in Crewe, Driving Schools in Essex, Driving Schools in Gloucester, Driving Schools in Stafford,  Driving Schools in Lowestoft